Oakshire Public House in Eugene is now OPEN!
Open Daily 3pm-8pm
Things are going to be a bit different,
so please review the below rules prior to visiting us.
– We are only offering patio seating. No inside seating will be available.
– You must be at a table to eat or drink, so check in at the host tent before entering our patio.
– There are 16 patio tables – you may be put on a wait list until a clean table opens up.
– Our restrooms will be accessible from the outside of the building through a single hallway.
(Follow signs to find them at the rear of the Public House).
– We are cashless, so prepare to use your credit card or touch-less payment method.
– We encourage you to wear a mask unless you are seated at a picnic table.
– For draft beer daily, order from the roll-up garage door on the North West side of thebuilding.
– Curbside pickup (and delivery) is still available daily! All packaged beer should be
ordered online and will be brought out to you/r car.
– No beer (either on- or off-premise) will be served past 8pm daily.
– Feel free to bring in outside food, as our food truck schedule is currently limited.
– Enjoy an Oakshire beer in the sun!