Oakshire Brewing is a community inspired small batch brewing company. We endeavor to partner with and give back to our community in meaningful ways. Every Wednesday in our Public House we host an Oakshire Inspires event benefiting specific 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations. Since opening in 2013, we are honored to have featured over 90 non-profit organizations, raising over $80,000 for their direct benefit. Please join us on Wednesdays from 5-7pm to celebrate non-profit causes – $1 from every beer enjoyed each Wednesday is donated directly to the featured non-profit.
The following is a basic outline of the Oakshire Inspires program requirements:
- Oakshire partners only with authorized non-profit organizations (eg. 501(c)(3)) as beneficiaries of Oakshire Inspires events.
- Oakshire Inspires events are held on Wednesdays in Oakshire’s Public House.
- The reception portion of each Oakshire Inspires event is from 5pm to 7pm on the selected Wednesday.
- The non-profit organization must set up an information table at Oakshire’s Public House by 5pm and have at least one person occupy that information table from 5pm to 7pm to provide information about the organization to Public House guests.
- One dollar ($1.00) from every Oakshire draft beer sold through the selected Wednesday will be donated via check to the beneficiary non-profit organization within fifteen (15) days of the event.
If this sounds like something your non-profit could benefit from, please apply using the form below. Our Outreach Coordinator will follow up with you as our schedule allows, but please be aware that we are currently booking 12 months in advance for these events. If instead you are looking for an in-kind donation, visit the Donations page.