Is Hellshire Day kid-friendly?
Unfortunately, no. No one under age 21 will be admitted to the Public House grounds on Hellshire Day.
Is Hellshire Day dog-friendly?
Nope – service animals only please!
What is the difference between an Entry (DD) Ticket and a Festival Ticket?
- Festival Tickets allow you to purchase tokens and order any beers inside the Public House and outside as part of the festival, as well as partake in all festivities Saturday from 12:30-6.
- Entry/DD Tickets do not allow for token purchase, ordering the festival beers outside, or ordering beers inside the Public House. It does, however, allow individuals to enter, watch the music, order from the food trucks, hang out, and accompany their friends who are drinking.
Is Hellshire Experience really worth it?
We sure think it is! You get:
- To hang out at the brewery with the Oakshire crew and other serious beer fans Friday night before Hellshire Day
- Your very own bottle of the limited 2019 Hellshire Experience beer, Double Barrel Apple Brandy Vanilla Stout
- To try special beers from the Oakshire Vintage Library
- Snack on a complimentary spread from TBA
- Enjoy live music from TBA
- Enter Hellshire Day on Saturday at 11am (1.5 hours before the general admission gates open) to try special bottle beers from select breweries that are only available from 11am-12:30pm
If I buy a Hellshire Experience Ticket, do I need to buy a Hellshire Festival or Entry Tickets?
No. Hellshire Experience Tickets not only get you into our exclusive pre-party on Friday night, but also are good for entrance into Hellshire Day early (@ 11am) on Saturday!
What is the parking situation?
We have limited lot and street parking at the Public House, but Whiteaker legal street parking is up for grabs (you find it, you taken it!); however, we will have a free bike valet and tune-ups which we encourage you to take advantage of. Please also visit LTD for more information about bus transportation.
When will the beer list be released?
The beer list will be teased and then fully released in May. Stay tuned!
Who can I contact with more questions?
Please call the Public House at 541.654.5520