If you are looking to apply for the weekly Oakshire Inspires program in the Pub, please go here.
Another way we give back is through our Oakshire Donations Program, facilitated through the Public House. This program benefits 501(c)(3) nonprofits throughout Eugene and Oregon through contributions of merchandise, gift certificates, and beer. Such items are used in gift baskets, for raffles, giveaways and other fundraising efforts.
- We only donate to registered 501(c)(3) non-profits. We ask that you provide us with your EIN in your request.
- The donation request must be submitted at least 14 days before you need to pick up the donation. All donations are picked up from Oakshire’s Public House at 207 Madison, Eugene.
- If the donation request is for beer, the non-profits must follow state licensing laws. This is very important as it protects both our organization and yours.
We are unable to donate to the following:
- Organizations that do not promote positivity or inclusivity.
- Any religious or political organizations
- Requests not submitted through the request form (below).
Please note, submitting a request does not guarantee a donation and we sincerely apologize if your request is not approved. Our Outreach Coordinator will follow up if your request has been approved.