Tours & Tastings
AWESOME NEWS: We've recently revamped our Oakshire Tour & Tasting Program! The Tour & Tasting Program now runs on the FIRST and THIRD Saturday of each month (except holidays) and cost $10 per attendee (21 and over only, please). Spots for each a Tour & Tasting are extremely limited and will include:
- starting at our Public House at 12.30pm with a flight of our four year-round beers;
- a trip on Oakshire's new bus, Buster, to our brewing facility;
- a full tour of the facility including a pour off a fermenting vessel and sneak peak into award-winning barrel aging program;
- a trip back to the Public House (whew) arriving by about 2pm; and
- upon arrival, a flight or pint of your choice and follow up chat with our Field Educator.
Again, space is extremely limited and can only be reserved by calling our Public House between the hours of 11am and 3pm at (541) 654-5520.